Last week at Mommy Maleta we made five little monkeys to help us learn to count to five in Spanish. This week I’d like to share some five free Spanish counting resources to help you count all the way to twenty in Spanish. The first four resources are videos and the final resource is a worksheet to pull it all together.
Count To Ten
1. Let’s take it one step at a time. This first video is very basic. You will count ten fire trucks in Spanish.
Sing To Ten
2. Now that you’ve heard what each number, one through ten, sounds like in Spanish, we’ll get a bit more interactive. This second video will show you how to count to ten with a song. Watch the prompts in the video to use your fingers to count to ten, clap to ten, and finally jump ten times.
Count From Ten To Twenty
3. Do you have numbers 1-10 down? We are going to add on now by learning to count to twenty. Nothing fancy here. Just counting from 10-20 at a nice steady pace. Ready?
Count From One To Twenty
4. Let’s put it all together. Now you’ll count from 1-20 at a pretty quick pace. Let’s see if you can keep up with Magda who goes through the series of numbers twice. And remember if you need to review anything, just watch any of these videos over again!
Numbers One Through Twenty Worksheet
5. Let’s reinforce all that you’ve learned in these videos with this FREE WORKSHEET from the site Spanish For You. If your children are old enough to write, this worksheet will be wonderful practice. If they are not old enough to do it on their own, help your kids with just the first section.
I think it would be a good idea to make a few copies of this worksheet. Complete the first worksheet using the videos as a reference. Then a few days or a week later, watch the videos one time each and try the worksheet again. Finally, see if you can complete the worksheet without the videos!
I hope you enjoy these five free Spanish counting resources! Be sure to check out my other Spanish Resource posts and my Spanish For Kids Pinterest Board.